Wednesday 19 September 2007

Not the end...

Of our time in Québec city, and I hope not my last visit to the city that's a cherished friend I would love to see more of and find out more about. Or the last time I go visit mes grandes soeurs Claudine & Maryse, mes grandes frères Vianney, Jean & Yves, maman Mariette et papa Leo, ma petite souer et frères Laurie, Cedric et François. It will take some time before we meet again but you are in my heart forever like Clément who brought us together and is no longer among us. I miss him. I know you do too.

And now I am going to post some pics of you ;). Don't worry, if anyone has any objections I will take them of the blog. These are pics Carmen and I took of you. I thought we took more but I ran out of batteries and Carmen ran out of film. But it is nice to have momentos like these!
Laurie, for some strange reason your father is in none of the pics I took of you all. Doesn't he like my camera?






2 comments:

Anonymous said...

He doesn't like camera in general... Except to make "grimace"... Or to please a lovely lady... Probably why Carmen get pic of him and not you... :-)
I look like that when I eat? A red nose, weird smile and closed eye? I won't eat anymore! :-) I look like I've use something not so legal! :-P

We all hope that will not be your last trip to Québec! We have other thing to show you! :-)And I'm personnaly please to have, for once, a brother! :-)
Yes, we miss him a lot... but he left us someone to fill a little the big empty gap he left behind... :-)Thank you for that. I stop here, I'm gonna cry... :-)
-xxx-
Lau

Anonymous said...

Garandma Mariette say that you are a part of the familly. And you fill the "empty gap he left behind".
Love
Lau